IGNORED

Rodburner

Actually we came home today from CTFW in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to a house with NO hot water!! Been up working on the goofy thing,, got it going again BUT I think I am gonna have to find a new Thermostat for it.. Its a Natural Gas model, our house has no holes thru the roof for vents and stuff - everything is plumbed out thru exterior walls - really really nice BUT = the water heater and furnace have to have blowers on them to move the bad air out.. Came home and the poor blower on the water heater was steaming along blowing out perfectly good air cause the thermostat failed and the burner wasnt doing nuttin.... Always something I tell ya,,, always something!!

Hey Snype,, why dont you engage that genuise brain of yours and invent a completely maintentance free home for us geezers?

Heck I been trying to figure out how to keep the bad luck away so there is nothing but good luck.... Got used fridge last month the freezer is -0 but the fridge is 55.....

Last week a.c. was on the fritz....

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

I am not making any promises but a new neighbor moved in and I introduced myself. Turns out he is an editor for a motorcycle magazine ( I won't name unless it happens). He told me that he is getting a 2018 and thought who better to road test the 2018 than a happy owner of a Gen 2. He also talked about outfitting my 07 with a long term test set of tires and some textile clothes. Hey this new friend might have the toys but he'll never hold a candle to my cowpuc !!

I will let everyone know if I get my hands on the 2018 test bike.

VentureFar...

Some guys have all the luck.... :-) Hope it happens, and keep us posted...

So I watched the third video in the series from RIDERS DOMAIN. It appears that heat is not an issue as previously thought. It seems the few test rides were done on extremely warm days, where picking a degree or two would be the straw that breaks the back so to speak.

In the video the passenger mentions having the air wings folding out to block the wind as it was getting chilly! Driver commented that heated grips and seat were nice as they rode.

So take away one of the black marks. Both hi speed and low speed handling are spot on. The appearance is growing on me day by day. May end up getting a divorce before the marriage here is i go buy a new bike!

So I watched the third video in the series from RIDERS DOMAIN. It appears that heat is not an issue as previously thought. It seems the few test rides were done on extremely warm days, where picking a degree or two would be the straw that breaks the back so to speak.

In the video the passenger mentions having the air wings folding out to block the wind as it was getting chilly! Driver commented that heated grips and seat were nice as they rode.

So take away one of the black marks. Both hi speed and low speed handling are spot on. The appearance is growing on me day by day. May end up getting a divorce before the marriage here is i go buy a new bike!

So I just watched the video Walt and I didn't see all that much covering heat issues. At least not enough to declare it a non-issue. The complaints about heat usually come from traffic jam stop and go around town riding. Not cruising down the slab... even on a very hot day. It's a common complaint among the V2 crowd. Doesn't make any difference which brand. Yamaha just joined the crowd... My 2¢