IGNORED

Myrtle Beach Annual Mini Meet & Eat

Skid

Myrtle Beach Bike Week is coming up May 15th to May 21st. I will be there Monday to Friday. Hopefully another Meet & Eat at Hamburger Joe's in North Myrtle during mid week if anyone is interested. Whatever is the best day for anyone Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday? And after we eat we all usually walk thru the vendor's area and look at everything. Let me know what you all think...

The forecast that week!

24e9ef3f4ff1cf3279e20b70bfc26433.jpg

Edited by Skid
spelling

Skid, I am not sure if I am going to make it. We were scheduled Saturday with the prison to do our training to get our prison clearance card. There were some issues at the prison Saturday and the training got postponed to sometime during May 15-18th.

So plan it on a day that works best for you all.

Earl

Skid, I am not sure if I am going to make it. We were scheduled Saturday with the prison to do our training to get our prison clearance card. There were some issues at the prison Saturday and the training got postponed to sometime during May 15-18th.

So plan it on a day that works best for you all.

Earl

Sorry to hear the conflict in plans. Always look forward to seeing you. Maybe next time...

I finished reassembling and reinstalling the carbs on my Kawasaki ZN700 yesterday and took it for a short ride to check it out. Today I rode it about 90 miles to and from a retiree luncheon on Oak Island and it runs great. So, that is what I'll be riding tomorrow to Hamburger Joes in North Myrtle Beach. See you there Jeff and Joe!