IGNORED

I'm looking for a camper

ragtop69gs

I'm looking to upgrade to a larger camper that has a queen or king bed suitable for two people. If anyone has a line on one for sale within a reasonable distance of Michigan please let me know. I am going to look at a Bunkhouse this week but am open to Aspen's or other makes.

Once I find a new to me camper, mine will be put up for sale, it's a twin bed size that's more suitable for 1 person camping and is in very good condition. You may have seen it either at the WNY rally or Freebirds MD weekend.

I'm looking to upgrade to a larger camper that has a queen or king bed suitable for two people. If anyone has a line on one for sale within a reasonable distance of Michigan please let me know. I am going to look at a Bunkhouse this week but am open to Aspen's or other makes.

Once I find a new to me camper, mine will be put up for sale, it's a twin bed size that's more suitable for 1 person camping and is in very good condition. You may have seen it either at the WNY rally or Freebirds MD weekend.

Here we go again :big-grin-emoticon:..

Raggy,, I was messing around on Craigs early this morning - couldnt eat,,, couldnt sleep,, you know how it is... Anyway,,, somewhere in there I noticed a Kwik Kamp camper in there and there was at least one other it seems,,, lest I was dreaming or having a vision about this conversation - I do that,, I'm part Indian ya know.. Might go to Motorcycles in Craigs over there in Detroit - search Campers or Trailers therein.

Here we go again :big-grin-emoticon:..

Raggy,, I was messing around on Craigs early this morning - couldnt eat,,, couldnt sleep,, you know how it is... Anyway,,, somewhere in there I noticed a Kwik Kamp camper in there and there was at least one other it seems,,, lest I was dreaming or having a vision about this conversation - I do that,, I'm part Indian ya know.. Might go to Motorcycles in Craigs over there in Detroit - search Campers or Trailers therein.

The Kwik kamp is sold, I'm going to look at the other this week.

One with a King Bed:

https://madison.craigslist.org/mcy/6072114250.html

Raggy,, go to Adhuntr.com ,, http://www.adhuntr.com/p/results.html?ie=UTF-8&q=motorcycle+camper&x=53&y=14&min=&max=&l=all&c=all&t=&p=

Adhuntr is a search engine for all of Craigslist.. The above is a search for Motorcycle Camper.. You can change parameters just like googling or what ever.. Its a really powerful tool when looking for stuff.. Hope this helps brother!!

Puc

We love our Time Out Camper with the queen size bed. Easy to set up and with putting a car top carrier on it we have plenty of storage room. We picked up ours off the Craigs List search engine for $600 from a listed yard sale just below Myrtle Beach, SC. The guy I bought it from had got it from an estate sale and did not have a title. He said he had used it a couple times and then put in storage. I went thru the title process here and it appears it had never been titled. It had the Time Out tag frame in it and it also had never been mounted as there were no holes for the tag where the tag light is mounted.

We also found a new 5000 BTU A/C unit locally for $60 that works very well. I have not pulled it behind my Venture, but it weighs less than the old Travel Lite camper that I did pull. I now pull it behind my Miata. I recommend the Time Out Camper highly.

Randy

I don't know if you have ever seen this sight before. If not, pretty interesting for any trailer info you may be seeking. http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/nav/start.asp?webtag=MCTrailertowing

It is fun to look around at all the options.

Have fun looking ragtop.:thumbsup2:

Is Barrie Ontario to far? I got a 2004 Time Out...PM if your interested. I got it couple of years ago from Steamer so I imported it from the US, so no trouble importing it back.

What ya got tooch? Pm me some pics and price.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Those are a way big step up from what we use to have when we motorcycle camped. A trailer, dome tent (they were kind of new then) air mattress and a camp stove. But as nice as those new jobs look, the boss aint gonna sign off on one. No indoor plumbing.

Right in your backyard Raggy... https://centralmich.craigslist.org/mcy/6119808438.html

WOW is cold over here,,, I thought you was bringing back some heat for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:97:

I tried to bring some back but the TSA officers confiscated it at the gate [emoji22] said something about agricultural restrictions!

Thanks for the link 👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk