IGNORED

Well, It's Official!

DNBoll

Finally had a chance to see what this baby will do. Saturday Mama & I joined two other couples (scream'n eagle types) for a decent ride. We took the back way, up 285 to Pine Junction (was within a block of "Clearview") then south through Deckers & on to Woodland Park which was the first destination site of the season. (The Dust-off Run) They had a "Poker Run, a band, beeeer, 'dogs & door prizes. (It was a fund raiser for a local charity) The weather was perfect (high 70's). That stretch of road was a perfect test area for the RSV. It has curves, winds, straights, narrows, wides, ups & downs. It was about an eighty mile ride each way through the Colorado Mountains. It's the same route we used to take on our way to Cripple Creek for the MIA/POW rally. Mama loved her new "throne". She was very comfortable. I thought the RSV handled very smooth. Our HS's worked well & the much discussed gear whine was not all that annoying. The SET's were not an issue. They either didn't keep up or couldn't keep up. I did things on the RSV that would of ground the floorboards off my old VTX. All in all, I am very satisfied with my new ride. I think I'll keep it a while. It's Official, The riding season has begun! DNB