IGNORED

Taking the pulse of a Florida Meet an Eat

Barrycuda

Prob an hour and 20 or 30 for me. Steve how you thinking your coming across? Maybe meet somewhere and ride over?

Dion,

I am going south on I-95 to 528 and 520 around south side of Orlando then picking up I-4 west to I-75 south. It takes to long if I try to use interior roads instead if Interstate.

Just a friendly reminder that if anyone is interested in joining the meet and eat or RTE( ride to eat) this Saturday morning at 9:00( ish) at Der Dutchman restaurant in Sarasota. Ride whatever wheels you want, just show up and have a good time. The weather is supposed to be fantastic for riding, which really means it shouldn't be too terribly hot. Hope to see as many people there as possible.

Ride safe everyone!!!

Sorry guys, but we will not be in Florida until next March, but we will keep you advised as we have made many many friends down there through the years!!!

Next year calls for a week in some kind of resort and a 1-week cruise, probably leaving from Port Canaveral as we want to try out Royal Carribean like the Oasis...

Yes indeed , good times, good food good friends good talk.

I must correct something I said, I stated the new V-Max was a 1900 cc motor, that is wrong, it is a 1700 cc motor, but still plenty big enough and powerful enough to move the Gen 3 Venture down the road if Yamaha has made that that decision. Lets hope that is the news we hear on the 5th of June.

I was very, very happy with today's event. Only bummer was my beautiful wife wasn't available. The weather tricked me, which is why I set the time early. Last week 95*. This week 70* That aside, good food, great conversation, laughs galore. I really missed Dion, Bluebeard ( and wife ) and met some new folks in George and his lovely Tammy(?). Steve and Marilyn are dear personal friends so it's ALWAYS MY good fortune to spend time with them. I give this first meet 2017 an A+.

Glad I took a chance and got the ball rolling. I don't think I'm speaking out of turn by saying,new would all be happy with another meet and eat next month if everyone's schedule cooperates.

Im not the ringleader so feel free to come forward to the table with ideas, places, times and dates.

I was very, very happy with today's event. Only bummer was my beautiful wife wasn't available. The weather tricked me, which is why I set the time early. Last week 95*. This week 70* That aside, good food, great conversation, laughs galore. I really missed Dion, Bluebeard ( and wife ) and met some new folks in George and his lovely Tammy(?). Steve and Marilyn are dear personal friends so it's ALWAYS MY good fortune to spend time with them. I give this first meet 2017 an A+.

Glad I took a chance and got the ball rolling. I don't think I'm speaking out of turn by saying,new would all be happy with another meet and eat next month if everyone's schedule cooperates.

Im not the ringleader so feel free to come forward to the table with ideas, places, times and dates.

LOL yea who'da thunk after the heat we have had it would be a BEAUTIFUL mid 70 deg day in Fla. :big-grin-emoticon: Glad some of the ladies got to talk and share some stories and info. Will have to do it again. Barry hope you didnt get caught up in the traffic jam on 75 I saw on the news when we were @ my sisters due to forest fires again. For kind of a short notice deal it worked out really well. I'm surprised they didnt come over and throw us out, or charge us rent. Barry sent you an e-mail with info on that GPS map making program.