IGNORED

Hypathetically speaking

There is no Preset on the Synch Screws.

Assure some Slack in the Cables, make sure that the Idle Adjusting Screw slightly hits the Lever on the left Side between #1 and #2 Carb and let the Beast roar. If you have too much Idle Revs, stop the Eingine, back up all Synch Bolts for a half Turn and start again.

I think a baseline (REAL basic) setting can be achieved with a basic look down the carb throat. You may need to push the slide back so you can see down there...

The big screw in between #1 and 2 carb should be set so the butterfly plates in the carb venturi open at EXACTLY the same time. Twist the throttle and WATCH the two associated carb butterfly plates for the MOMENT of opening.

Then over to the right side...

One of them balances the front and back to match and the other screw is to match the left and right "carb bank"

If it were me..................... I would start the bike and let it warm up for a few minutes...Then I would do the idle adjustment on each carb then I'd sync the carbs..

I do the idle adjustments by ear and use a homemade mamometer to do the syncing...BTW: leave the airfilter box all together or you'll get false readings..