IGNORED

I'm rich !

Sailor

Free beer for everyone....tomorrow. Just got an e-mail that my $8.5 million dollar ATM card is ready for delivery. This is great since my bank account is currently overdrawn. Also got one from Spark trust that my account has expired and I need to renew immediately. Never heard of them and definitely don't have an account.

I've had a "your computer has a problem and I need to fix it" call alot lately. The womens name is , now get this shes PETER PARKER! I could not help but laugh at her. I told her that she was really Spiderman and to quit her day job and get busy cleaning up all the bad guys. :banana:

I so love messing with phone scammers. My record to keep one on the line is 38 minutes. I figure that is at least 38 potential victims that were spared from getting scammed.

I am thinking about taking my phone number off of the "Do Not Call List". It is my own opinion that the scammers are using the do not call list as a list of known good numbers for them to call. I think I might get a few calls from legitimate companies that actually use the do not call list for its intended purpose and less calls from scammers. It was just 2 weeks after I put my cell phone on the do not call list that I started to get lots of scam calls to my cell phone.

I'm able to match on the beers for everyone. I'm about go cash in on a huge chunk of change, all for helping a Nigerian price move his wealth. Man I cant wait too spend all that cash!

I like the phone scammer that says he can see that my computer is having trouble. Oh man I love those guys. "Oh man, I'm glad you called, its running so damn slow now and it just freezes up for no reason and theres a blue screen. I just got this thing and I'm lost here, no idea what I'm doing, can you really help? What do I have to do?" "Really, oh man, thank you, how much is it and will it really work?" "Ok, hold on, let me run to the car and get my card, sweet, I'm so glad you caught this, I had no idea what to do!" I almost feel like a dick for doing it but its so much fun playing with these guys that run scams.

The other thing I do is when someone tries to buy a CL item from me and offers to send me a money order over the amount and have me forward the rest to someone else, I let them overnight it at their expense thinking they got me, then I just hand it off to the sheriff. This has happened a handful of times to and it costs like $20 for them to overnight fake checks, so I let them incur that expense. Petty I know but I so enjoy it :rotf: