IGNORED

Stupid VA Clinic

Yammer Dan

Hey Dan, that 150 mile round trip would have paid you over $56 at 41.5 cents a mile and a $3 deductible for each way. For your two trips, that is over $110, enough for a fill up and a couple of nice meals. I'm retired, I have plenty of time to fill out the paperwork like Bongo stated. I also think you have 30 days to do this so you should be able to get reimbursed for your last trip and the future one.

Yeah, we know you are stubborn as hell, but if you will do it, you can send me the money and I will be internally grateful.

Randy

Hey Dan, that 150 mile round trip would have paid you over $56 at 41.5 cents a mile and a $3 deductible for each way. For your two trips, that is over $110, enough for a fill up and a couple of nice meals. I'm retired, I have plenty of time to fill out the paperwork like Bongo stated. I also think you have 30 days to do this so you should be able to get reimbursed for your last trip and the future one.

Yeah, we know you are stubborn as hell, but if you will do it, you can send me the money and I will be internally grateful.

Randy

110 bucks???? ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS!!! Me n Tip would ride all the way to the Mackinaw Bridge for a free 2 dollar Hot Dog brother.. Think of the AWESOME party we could all have for 110 bucks!! DanL = TURN IT IN, TURN IT IN, TURN IT IN (sang to the tune of "lock her up, lock her up, lock her up" as sung at a Trump rally :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:lightbulb:,, political overtones are getting thicker than fog on the Smokies,, hope we dont get busted :big-grin-emoticon:

110 bucks???? ONE HUNDRED AND TEN DOLLARS!!! Me n Tip would ride all the way to the Mackinaw Bridge for a free 2 dollar Hot Dog brother.. Think of the AWESOME party we could all have for 110 bucks!! DanL = TURN IT IN, TURN IT IN, TURN IT IN (sang to the tune of "lock her up, lock her up, lock her up" as sung at a Trump rally :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:lightbulb:,, political overtones are getting thicker than fog on the Smokies,, hope we dont get busted :big-grin-emoticon:

I don't see why we would seems they don't :whistling:

My local clinic does a good job for me. I dont use them much, but they have done me rite. It is about 14 miles maybe one way. I dont think I have filed mileage for local appointments. Now when they send ,me half way across the state you bet.