IGNORED

Where did it go???

Yammer Dan

I don't doubt you Dan but it must have been a long time ago. Nothing has changed in more than a year that I know of. The only way I know of from the header is to click on your name at the upper right of the screen. That will open your profile and there is a "My Activity" that shows your posts.

I know what Dan is referring to, it was another pull down In the row under the tabs, next to the "Quick Links" pull down. It had an line in it called "My Posts" and another called 'My Threads". It only disappeared in the last couple of months. It was not their in all screens. If you click "New Posts" it would not be there, If you went to the "Forum" tab it was there.

I also used to use that feature a lot to find an old post that I did to link to in a new post.

What happened to the thing you could click on to check your own posts??

LOL...don't hurt yourself there Dan. It actually WAS missing. Somehow it got messed up and I had to put it back. :8:

Hey I was Right!! When it comes to puter stuff that's probally a first!!!:backinmyday::backinmyday:

PICNIC = problem in chair not in computer

Yeppers Slayer - this time I was one of those "PICNIC'rs" and my good buddy YammerDan gets the Advanced Observation Award, IMHO!! That @yammer_Dan is amazing actually - some of us (myself included) never noticed that missing link!! Way to go DanL'!!!:thumbsup: