IGNORED

Piggy Backer

Kregerdoodle

I just ordered my Piggy Backer Trailer, I read all the coments on it before ordering and feel I made a good choice for the money. It has the 8in wheels rather the 12in, but I do not see this as a problem. Any comments or any thing I need to watch out for, please advise..

hey guys,

I just got my piggy about a week ago and have been pleased with it, have pulled about 250 miles so far. Am going up to Ashville this weekend to the biltmore estate and will have the piggy painted to match the bike when I get back.

I will be ordering my piggy next week. Would you be so kind as to post photos of yours once you have it painted please. Would really like to see it.

Thanks,

Thats the one I just bought today as well, really nice Lady on the phone...

I believe the lady is the owner. She and the whole group are top notch. Their service is up there with the best I have ever come across.

Purchased my XL two years ago and towed it to Colorado, and Georgia. Also tow it with my SUV when I needed a little extra room. (The dog Ben gets the back of the SUV and the junk goes in the Piggybacker.

Had little to no problems with mine. (licese plate brkt broke, but out trailer plates are the same size as a cars)

BRad

I've got a piggybacker and think it pulls great. The one thing I would caution on is to lock the lid if you don't have enough stuff to fill her up all the way. First trip we took the trailer had some space. I did not have the spare mounted yet and went over some railroad tracks. The spare bounced enough to break one of the plastic side catches (mine came with a spare). I ended up mounting the spare with some square shaped u-bolts to the bottom of the rear cross member, works pretty good. Future upgrades are a couple d-hooks to fasten a cargo net to the inside in case we ever get a light load to keep stuff from banging the top (although that may never happen since my wife has figured out she can take more stuff now).

I pulled the new piggy 900 miles this weekend and have no complaints. At 80 mph on the interstate you really cant tell its back there. Also we were in the smokies and running some of those curvy roads, I layed the bike over as far as I would ever care to and never felt any kind of binding at the hitch. I have the diamond r hitch on mine. So I would have to say that I am pleased with the trailor overall. I did have a small problem with one tire leaning in at the top but I called them up and they sent out a whole new axle assembly for that side on the same day. I havent installed it yet but probably will tonight.