IGNORED

Carbon One Lift adapter with legs...

First time using this and all I can day is WOW!

Have to admit, I was a little nervous. Not sure if it something that could be done by myself. I was sweating bullets but starting to cool down now.. [emoji6]. Needing to do an oil change so I figured this would be a good time to try it out. Nice design Larry! Thanks Mike for the option to buy a spare one you had sitting around! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160728/0230489ce7b3bb8f1999c028c5631719.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160728/49c91daf0fc98a41af5f40606785a837.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160728/3c144ba005cf1f63481e7ed9564bd7c2.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160728/4686020fa21839161d2cb72567ff1c32.jpg

Can't agree more. I store my bike on it during the winter. It gets the bike higher off the ground to play with while waiting for that (Yep! I'm going to say it) SNOW to melt!!! Very solid!:biker:

Hey Don he said THAT Word in July!!:Avatars_Gee_George: But he didn't know.:bang head: Don't be too hard on him!!!:backinmyday:

It was so easy to change the oil.... Check the tire pressure... Check the final drive fluid... Heck... Just messing around looking at things on it was easy and fun! I wanted to fix my crooked saddle bag rails, do the mod to straighten them out with the saddle bags but ran out of time for the night. Oh well...another day!

I had Larry build me a rack to put in my hitch behind the bike and let me tell you folks.. He completely out did himself with this! I suggested an idea of what I would like and he ran with it! When I have it all wired up and ready, I will post pictures. Tomorrow I am going to meet a good friend and his wife and we are going to work on it and get it ready for my trip in a few weeks. Good Ole Mike Eykamp is gonna show me his knowledge tomorrow for sure! Not to mention the light set up I bought from Steve ( M61A1MECH) to install on this rack is amazing!

Can't agree more. I store my bike on it during the winter. It gets the bike higher off the ground to play with while waiting for that (Yep! I'm going to say it) SNOW to melt!!! Very solid!:biker:

Hey Don he said THAT Word in July!!:Avatars_Gee_George: But he didn't know.:bang head: Don't be too hard on him!!!:backinmyday:

Someone mention SNOW??????? :snow: :snow2: :snow: :snow2: :snow:

Is it time for me to wake up????

I wonder what it would take to build something like that for a 1st gen? Hmmmmmm............

Someone mention SNOW??????? :snow: :snow2: :snow: :snow2: :snow:

Is it time for me to wake up????

I wonder what it would take to build something like that for a 1st gen? Hmmmmmm............

GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!:Avatars_Gee_George: He didn't mean it!! :backinmyday: Now ya see what ya done Rob!!! :bang head::bang head: Its JULY!!!:cold::cold::cold:

@cwhite123174

I wanted to fix my crooked saddle bag rails, do the mod to straighten them out with the saddle bags

where you aware you can simply bend the rails to align them? With the bike stable on your lift you can apply enough pressure to bend them. Go at it gradually at the rear of the rails and you will get a feel for how much pressure it will take

@cwhite123174

I wanted to fix my crooked saddle bag rails, do the mod to straighten them out with the saddle bags

where you aware you can simply bend the rails to align them? With the bike stable on your lift you can apply enough pressure to bend them. Go at it gradually at the rear of the rails and you will get a feel for how much pressure it will take

Yeah I know you can do it that way as well but I took mine off and drilled new holes. It was easy enough. My luck would have been that I would have broke something trying to bend them! 😕