IGNORED

One more polish

Marcarl

Just finished cleaning the Spyder, and it looks like somebody else did it, I never do it this good.

'course that is in part due to the product I used. Funny how I came upon this. We were coming through Arcade NY last year and Marca just needed to stop in at the quilt shop,,, you know, not to buy anything, just to look, so I said; how long do you need and we agreed on an hour and a half. After leaving her at the shop, I proceeded to advance myself to the local, well there isn't a Harbour Freight, so I went to the Auto Zone. Neat place actually and I just went to look. After a bit I ended up in the cleaning polishing isle,,,, nah, don't need any of that stuff, Pledge works just fine and is reasonable in price. But seeing as I always like to learn something new and there is an empty spot on my shelve (well I thought there might be) I read some labels. Now on the top shelve, almost out of reach and item caught my eye, and as most of you know by now, I'm Dutch, so you know what caught my eye,, the word SALE and under that $5.00. After reading the label I thought,,,ya right, Marca is in the quilt shop and she's not going to buy anything??? really?? I can't make her feel bad by leading me astray, so I better buy this stuff, it's cheap enough not to break the bank and an ice cream would cost more,, so I bought it,,and she bought something as well,, so we were even.

This story isn't over yet:

When we got home I forgot all about it and it wasn't until this winter that I found it in the saddle bag, and finally put it on the shelve where I forgot about it some more, until today,, so I thought, why not try this stuff and get it off my shelve,,,, results? Anybody want to buy some pledge? next time I'll buy a case of this stuff, it's awesome!!WOW!!!

Nanowax, by Eagle One

https://www.eagleone.com/superior-nanowax-spray

Some of my fellow Space Shuttle friends are using something called "Rejex". I found it for a not on sale price at the airport next door to you. Put some on the bike and front of the Space Shuttle last week. Jury is still out but it goes on easy peezee.

Where are the pictures of this beautiful clean shining machine of yours, or are you dropping by this evening to show me in person.

:sign yeah that::thumbsup:

you would sure think a lop eared VR Moderator varmint would be the FIRST one to remember our club picture rule wouldn't cha Dave!!:scared: