IGNORED

Castlegar

Sailor

A big thanks to Rick for setting up the meet in Castlegar. It was nice to see old friends and meet new ones. The picnic was great. Good riding roads, so it was damp at times but what's a little rain among friends.

Thank you Rick and Nina! Cathy and I had a wonderful time. Met up with Vic and Barb in The Dalles Oregon, rode up through Spokane, then on to Castlegar. Enjoyed the rides, even in the liquid sunshine. Beautiful country and the get together in the park was great.

Cathy enjoyed herself so much that on the drive home she said, and I quote, "We need to host a Venture West in Salem next year. I think it would be fun." After I recovered from nearly driving off the road, I agreed that Salem would be a good venue. So, maybe more on that later.

Thanks again to everyone who participated. Great to see folks and the bikes...Venture or otherwise.

Ron & Cathy

I will repeat the thanks to Rick and Nina for the awesome work you did to bring it all together.

We thoroughly enjoyed meeting a lot of new people and the opportunity to ride new territory. As 1/3 of the 'Watson Boys' I'll pass on the thanks and also tell you that we were blessed to meet more very nice people! Hopefully our paths will continue to cross.

:canada::thumbsup2::rotf:

Wonderful to meet you and your lovely wife. Good people like you two certainly help to make the world go round as it should. Appreciate your offer of riding company and will also consider your offer of riding a lower CG unit like the CC.

Wonderful to meet you and your lovely wife. Good people like you two certainly help to make the world go round as it should. Appreciate your offer of riding company and will also consider your offer of riding a lower CG unit like the CC.

Were you aware that mine is for sale?

Was aware you are selling, but if I was to show up with another scoot, I'd be on a permanent motorcycle tour! My real interest was to experience the feel of the CCT. I'll possible get an opportunity to ride my brother's Victory. Thanks for the offer.

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

if I was to show up with another scoot, I'd be on a permanent motorcycle tour!

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about LOL

I have 2 bikes and I'd also like to sell the other one and buy something that's the same but has all the amenities I want ... the warden says NO!!! When she says "jump" I ask how high.