IGNORED

Father's day

10spd

I just wanted to say happy Father's day to all. Today my girls sent me on a scavenger hunt. It was about 170 miles & a blast. Anyone else get out today?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

after church and lunch my wife said it is your day, do what ever you want. I come back home at 4:20 200+ miles. The wife then ask, I thought we were going to do something, I said, you said that I could do what ever I wanted, I wanted to ride.

Just got back from a 900 km (450mile) ride with my daughter, and a friend and his son.

For the locals here, went from Stettler to Nordegg to Sask. River Crossing then on to Lake Louise, Banff then Cochrane and back to Stettler.

My butts numb!! But a fantastic day

Backed the Venture out of the garage so I could get the attic pull down ladder extended. Took out the clay pidgeon thrower and moved the Venture back in.

Went shooting guns with my brother, my 2 boys, his boy, and an exchange student he is housing. The exchange student was quite amazed at the arsenal laid before him. 44 Mag 8" barrel Taurus revolver, Korean War era .308, couple of 22s, lots of shotguns of 12 and 20 gauge.

We shot until we were out of ammo. We started with a lot of ammo. Good times were had by all. The exchange student will have a good story to tell back home (Norway).

RR