IGNORED

Southern Ontario to MD 2016

Marcarl

I had mine expire a while ago, didn't realize it until we got to the border. Got through though, easy enough, just put a stupid look on my face in a hurry and was let through. For some that procedure is easier than it is for others, for me, it goes easy.

Yeah,,, border crossings are no problem at all , they are always real nice to me, they invite me in to their comfy building for a nice seat and friendly chat. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yeah,,, border crossings are no problem at all , they are always real nice to me, they invite me in to their comfy building for a nice seat and friendly chat. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They just needed to know whether or not you could speak proper Canadian, if not they would have to send an interpreter along to keep you safe.

My plan was to join up with you folks from SW Ontario for the ride to Maintenance Day but my father-in-law has just passed away so instead, I wish you all good weather and a safe ride. Enjoy!

My plan was to join up with you folks from SW Ontario for the ride to Maintenance Day but my father-in-law has just passed away so instead, I wish you all good weather and a safe ride. Enjoy!

All the best to you all. Looking forward to the next time we get to meet.