IGNORED

Can You Guess What's Going On?

mini-muffin

Here's a clue .

We the group could not sneak inside and turn the toilet seat an "About Face" on this one ! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey Mini , where's the picture of the picture of Ice Water awaiting the exit of this individual ?

BEER30

When you get ready to reveal who is behind that door' date=' let me know!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf:[/color']

Guess you can go ahead and post the pic. The one I have he was ducking on his way out. Got a nice shot of mostly his back and he's coming out the door.

Margaret

Well the first picture is me looking under Beer30's bike at his new air horns that didn't work using the horn button.:confused07::stirthepot:

Ok I got the first one is there a prize or are you just trying to start some thing :stirthepot:

I will not comment on what Beer30 was doing out side the bathroom while Sledgehammer was in there. But I think there will be a "MANCARD" investigation.

Well the first picture is me looking under Beer30's bike at his new air horns that didn't work using the horn button.:confused07::stirthepot:

Ok I got the first one is there a prize or are you just trying to start some thing :stirthepot:

I can't believe you would think I'd start something. I've never done anything like that. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Well I have you know , I'm "Horny" as ever when my horn button is pushed now . It was just a matter of connecting the right wires to the relay . Got home and the next day it took me 5 minutes to figure it out . 135+ decibels plus stock horn as well.

BEER30