IGNORED

Vr chat

Yama Mama

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in about 11:30 tonight!! Nobody there!!:95:

That was really late for us Dan. We will be on tonight again, I hope you try again. We would love for you to stop in. We could discuss Blue First Gens, or what ever you want.

1984_MK1_Yamaha_Venture_Royale_Mike_McManus.JPGYama Mama

I think Mama is MAD AT ME AND JUST WON'T TALK TO ME... and all them other guys just go along with her!! After all she is the Queen of the Chat!!LOL :backinmyday::backinmyday: stupid computer!!! :smash2::smash2::smash2::bang head:

Dan I could never be mad at you. I have just been busy. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yama Mama

Okay, I found that begging worked for a while. We did have some new folks come and try VR Chat. I slipped and let my thread scoot on back in to nonexistence in no man's land. So in another effort to get people here to at least try VR Chat I am going to beg again. That is right, I no longer have any pride, so PLEASE COME AND TRY VR CHAT SOME TIME SOON! What do you have to lose? I know I have nothing to lose because I am begging. Begging Girl Cartoon.jpgYama Mama ( A spineless human being)

Busy doing the farming thing. It will be another week or so before you hear from me............Unless you want to stay up extra late....

We knew you are busy farming right now. We will be there when you have the time once again. Bring some music with you too!

Yama Mama

Last night on VR Chat we had 8 members on chatting. It was a very good night. We had our only member from New Zealand, Kiwiroyale. Talk about me being excited is an understatement. To think I am sitting at home in Cincinnati, Ohio chatting with a man who is living in New Zealand, plus it was the next day in the afternoon there. It is also winter time in New Zealand. Is it me, or is this just really wild? I often think that if we had never joined this Venturerider group, we would have never met all these fantastic, interesting, fabulous people who come from all over the world. We are so fortunate to be members of this family.

Yama Mamaairfilters.jpg

Last night on VR Chat we had 8 members on chatting. It was a very good night. We had our only member from New Zealand, Kiwiroyale. Talk about me being excited is an understatement. To think I am sitting at home in Cincinnati, Ohio chatting with a man who is living in New Zealand, plus it was the next day in the afternoon there. It is also winter time in New Zealand. Is it me, or is this just really wild? I often think that if we had never joined this Venturerider group, we would have never met all these fantastic, interesting, fabulous people who come from all over the world. We are so fortunate to be members of this family.

Yama Mama[ATTACH=CONFIG]105419[/ATTACH]

Gday Yama Mama, kind words, thank you, yes it was slightly surreal !!!!!, but SUPER COOL at the same time!!! If only I was not so ridiculously slow at typing I may have had a very slight chance of keeping up with the "conversation" ha ha.

Unfortunatley for me the time you guys seem to be most "active" is the busiest time for me at work, around 2-4 in the afty, however I shall try my best!!! it's Saturday here and we have a huge load of firewood to stack before it starts to rain!!! Great to "meet" everyone yesterday, it won't be the last.

Glad to meet ya Kiwiroyale. It isn't that fast after you catch on. I type as slow as a 2nd Gen.....:backinmyday::innocent-emoticon:

Listen to Yammer Dan, Kiwi.......He knows what he is talking about, except for the Second gen. comment. Hehehehehe!

Yama Mama

I will be in there fora bit, I even have some news....................

Sorry Jeff, I was at our daughters and did not get home until 10:30. No one was in the chat room at that time. I want to know your news. I will be on tonight.

Yama Mama