IGNORED

prince

mraf

Another music artist plays in the big band. Weather you liked his music or not you have to agree he was a original. Now that being said whos going to step up to the plate and wear his a$$le$$ chaps!:duck:

I grew up listening to Prince. While he was far more talented, to me he almost seemed like the Little Richard of his generation with his flamboyant style. Going to miss that I never saw him live. I think I need to get my butt in gear and do some concerts.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

A copy & paste:

Since Prince’s character “The Kid” does a couple of potentially hair-damaging maneuvers in Purple Rain, there were actually three bikes used in production.

Two were stunt bikes and all three were Hondas. But the main one, the one on the album cover and the one that everybody wants even if they won’t admit it, started out life as a 1981 Honda CB400A “Hondamatic”. Powering the bike was a 395 cc air-cooled twin coupled to a two-speed semi-automatic gearbox, and these remained unaltered as the actual changes were almost purely cosmetic.

In getting the full Prince treatment, the bike had its wheels changed from Comstar alloys to spokes and was fitted with a large aftermarket fairing, custom seats with hot pink velour inserts, custom handlebars and a sissy bar on the rear seat. Of course, it was also painted purple to coordinate with the outrageous outfits worn by “The Kid” and featured an early version of Prince’s “Love Symbol” on each side of the fairing in, what else, hot pink.

Prince.jpg

Prince1.jpg