IGNORED

Marca"s Mom

Marcarl

Condolences already sent. One of the things I learned at the funeral was that Marca!s mother enjoyed riding around on her scooter wearing a bright orange (I think) helmet.

Would love to have been there and would love to see a picture of your Mom on her scooter Marca!! She sure sounds like quite a precious lady!!

Thanks everybody for your comments, prayers and well wishes and for coming out to share this time of celebration with us. It shows that you all care and that makes us family.

We had a great time,,, ya, Mom was getting on in age, and I was corrected, she was 87, and so lived a full life and was satisfied with the time that her Lord allowed her to be here with us to guide and direct us. We cried a little, sang some songs, prayed together, but mostly shared time of the past and caught up on the goings on in the separate lives of each other. There were cousins there we hadn't seen in years,,, wow, they're getting older as well, and some of them even have grand-kids now!!! how time moves on!!!

All in all, we had a wonderful 4 days, a time of reflections, business, deadlines, organizing, decisions, phone calls, emails, but mostly,,, a great family reunion.

I know it is not always this way, that we can celebrate the passing of a loved one, sometimes the person is much younger and leaves a much bigger hole to deal with, a father or mother of a young family for example, but this was not the case this time,,, quite a blessings for us.

We now carry on with out her, but take a lesson from the days spent. Our time will come, so will we be ready like she was?

Blessings to all of you!