IGNORED

LADIES Cage Scavenger Hunt

MamaMo

Since the Scavenger Hunt is going great for the Bikers. Some of the Ladies are feeling left out. Cinderella had a great Idea. A Ladies Cage Scavenger Hunt. So I had my son Venturepirate decide on the Picture topic. So Here is the Start for the Cage (Car, truck, van, etc.) Scavenger Hunt.

You, Your Cage, and a Waterfall.

I will be sitting this one out. I have a Waterfall 1 mile from the house. Falls Mill is a natural waterfall that Little Kanawha River Flows over. Pics Below.

The winner will pick out the new target and prize, which can be something little. Just remember that for the target you need to be able to get the cage within photo range with the target. I will send the winner of the waterfall picture choice of a Candle from http://www.bear-heaven.com/ where I work. Just PM me your shipping address.

Pics are:

Falls Mill, my virago 535 I used to own, and me

Falls Mill from the overlook Winter 07

I hardly leave home without my camera. Have got some good pictures that way. Guys maybe you can get your wives, or girlfriends to join VentureRider.Org and join in the fun. Would be nice to have a few more ladies to help keep the board interesting:whistling::stirthepot: Good Luck Know there are some already thinking Where could I get that Picture.

Geeez MamaMo waterfalls are like ant hills around here everybody has six. We do live on Horseshoe falls road you know. We got 1 in the front yard, 1 in the back yard, when it's raining with good run off I can see the one behind the neighbors house. The one you pictured is in front of our new property at Falls Mill. I seen one today dropping about 300 ft with spring run off. We have so many here there usually ignored by the locals as just another one. You got to remember the rest of these ladies are flat landers as in nothing like that for 300 miles if there lucky. Good luck scavenger hunters I'm out of this ladies thread. Just wanted to see what the wife was up to.:whistling::whistling:

mission accomplished ..........a little park about 5 miles up the road from us......

Tryst Falls

ok next we need to see ...you , your cage, and someone on a motorcycle....( this someone can not be a family member, your spouse, or significant other ,nor can it be someone on your family members, spouses or significant others bike)

I almost forgot.....I will send the winner a bottle of Aromatherapy SLEEP - lavendar and chamomille body wash & foam bath from Bath and Bodyworks. PM me your address! I use this and also the pillow spray on my bed and it smells so good and relaxes you.

Good Job Cindy. That is a nice waterfall. Was at a waterfall today also on the 4 wheeler though. PM me your candle choice so I can pick it up this week and get it sent to you. Don't forget Address information.

Cinderella got the 1st one

ok next we need to see ...you , your cage, and someone on a motorcycle....( this someone can not be a family member, your spouse, or significant other ,nor can it be someone on your family members, spouses or significant others bike)

Good Luck decided to set this one out today. Since I work at a gas station and had motorcycles stopping. I will be waiting. If not got by Thursday than far game as they say. Will work on getting the target than.:080402gudl_prv:

come on girls.....I thought this would be fairly easy........

Like you MamaMo I could of gotten this picture easily, working at the gas station/ convenience store too !

you better just go for it........

you and i can go back and forth if we have to !!! :whistling::whistling:

Nice job Honey...poor biker must have thought you were stalking him

:shock3:

I'm sure he would have if he knew we were behind him, but we were two blocks behind him when he turned down a dead end street. He did look a bit startled as we drove up to him (straight at him) and stopped.

congrats Honey.......tho u should be disqualified for stalking the poor man.......:rotfl::rotfl:

Nobody said nothin about no stalking... :sign20:

Target: Your cage and you, and a real working ferry boat. It would be even better if you were on it, but it is not required.

NO Ferry Boats around here in the MOUNTAINS. Good Luck everyone.

That poor man Honey you probably scared him to death.

No, MamaMo, he is still alive, honest!

:sign20: :sign20: :sign20:

We told him where to look for his picture, maybe we will get a new member...

Rosebud, if you can get a picture of a barge caring cages across a body of water, then it works. Course you and your cage have to be in the picture.

Honey,

The barges coming out of the Port of Catoosa (most inland seaport in the United States for any one interested) do not have cars on them. Lots of stuff - but no cars. I'll keep looking but you may have to go take another picture Honey.

Honey,

The barges coming out of the Port of Catoosa (most inland seaport in the United States for any one interested) do not have cars on them. Lots of stuff - but no cars. I'll keep looking but you may have to go take another picture Honey.

There is one down the road from me a bit, but as I set the target, I can not win it... Somebody else is gonna have to do it. Come on girls! I know there are working ferries out there!