IGNORED

Site was busy

slowrollwv

When I got up to go to work this morning I checked in on the site like always. When I logged in I noticed that every section on the site had a lot of people viewing them. It was lit up like a Los Vegas strip with over 1,000 viewing the site. Thought that was kind of odd to see that many on here at one time. It was 4:00 AM. :think::think::think:

For once I was asleep!!

Wonder if ya rolled over in your sleep, pressed and held the "Enter" button on your puter with your elbow while your login was highlighted... Just thinking of thousands of YammerDan's running around the site causing trouble makes me :big-grin-emoticon:,,, might make the Boss :scared: but it makes me :big-grin-emoticon:

You know what you guys,,, it is entirely possible that folks all over the planet have heard of VR and it's dynamite group of lop eared varmints who help each other out with their problems, have great get together's and LOVE to ride all kinds of different motorcycles while touring the country.. The word may have gotten out that our VentureRider.org Motorcycle Club is the best bike club known to man with members who love to tease each other and laugh together but when the going gets rough, we are always there for each other.. It is entirely possible that, with Spring just coming on, a large Global group of people heard the news and happen to pick last night to stop by and check us out.

I sure hope that is the case because there were a LOT of Hot Dogs left over after the last "Puc's Meet - Greet and Eat Meat" outing of 2016 and the prospect of having more lop eared varmints show up and ending up with a zero left over Hot Dog season REALLY makes me :big-grin-emoticon:

My cups half full...

Puc

Yeah I remember that stuff. It was easier than keeping up with the Warden.... Can't figure out how I found time to do it?:think:And I averaged about 70 hrs per week?:Avatars_Gee_George:Retire and do nothing they said....:Avatars_Gee_George::mugshot:

20 members and 120 guests at noon today.....