IGNORED

Heads up Minnesota/Wisconsin members

bj66

If any of you notice anything in your yard that isn't supposed to be there, like lawn furniture, whole houses, busses.......Please send them back to South Dakota. Its a tad windy here, Central South Dakota had wind gusts of 83 mph last night, with Pierre (our capital) coming in at 78 mph. Mitchell (Corn Palace) had winds of 76 mph. That is equivalent to a F1 tornado. Winds supposed to blow 50 plus for most of the state today. Hope you guys don't get beat up like this in the next few days.......

If any of you notice anything in your yard that isn't supposed to be there, like lawn furniture, whole houses, busses.......Please send them back to South Dakota. Its a tad windy here, Central South Dakota had wind gusts of 83 mph last night, with Pierre (our capital) coming in at 78 mph. Mitchell (Corn Palace) had winds of 76 mph. That is equivalent to a F1 tornado. Winds supposed to blow 50 plus for most of the state today. Hope you guys don't get beat up like this in the next few days.......

I haven't seen any of your stuff but with winds like that you may want to look on the east coast and not so close to home.

Glad your OK and are still hunkered down on the home front. :thumbsup:

Stay warn and hope to see you at PIP in the Fall.

Bubber

Edited by Bubber
spelling what else?

Hokey Spamokey BJ!! While we got a little of those winds,, in the 55 mph stuff, we had NOTHING like you had brother!! All the best in locating your garage and all your belongings!! I went out this morning expecting a bunch of pie from the Blue Line Diner in my front yard but nothing except a few dead limbs in the yard,,,, RATSSS!

I haven't seen any of your stuff but with winds like that you may want to look on the east coast and not so close to home.

Glad your OK and are still hunkered down on the home front. :thumbsup:

Stay warn and hope to see you at PIP in the Fall.

Bubber

I would love to get over there for PIP, timing isn't so hot as far as fall harvest goes. I hate it when making a living gets in the way of fun.....

Lots of roof rips off and trucks, rv tip overs. I did see some posts about semi's taking a nap ( parked and empty) , Chicago had a few high rises that they evacuated, a news crew was inside Willis Tower and they closed a door and locked it but it opened. Those buildings were designed to sway like 6' at the top, not for the faint of heart. As a Reminder Tornado's can occur year round and this is prime weather for them.