IGNORED

Canada Post gave my package to someone else.....

Bert2006

Ordered some parts for the RSV from Canadasmotorcycle.ca like I have done a number of times without a problem. :Laugh: However, this time after leaving me a delivery notice at the door, I went to the postal outlet and lo and behold, they had just given my packlage to a lady that has the same last name as me. :confused07: Event with scan code technology and the requirement to sign and show identity, they gave her my packadge. :shock3: Apparently she is expecting medication, she is in for a surprise when she opens it up and finds baron front fork bullet caps. :whistling:

So now I am out my order, :crying: they cannot get her to return their calls :confused24: so that they could exchange the package. Maybee she found that the bike parts are better for her health than medication. :stirthepot: I did call canadamotorcycles and they are now working with CanadaPost to try to chase it back. If it does not come back within 5 day's they said they would refund me or send another set. We will see...:mo money:

I had the same problem wit UPS in the US. Except they delivered my part to James court vs. James rd.

First time they did it the parts were lost and I never saw them. The second time it happened we realized as soon as we saw delivered and the package was not there, we drove to the court adress and our box was there.

We never touched the box, we called UPS and made them come back to deliver it to the correct address (maybe they will learn that way)

Now the address ont my labels reads James ROAD

I hope they understand it.

Our small post office had a few blunders last yr. They delivered my stuff to someone 3 doors down, and I got their mail. I will hold the other home's mail hostage until mine is brought to me....seems to be getting the point across...

Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved.

I once received a cheque for $100 made out to me, delivered to my address, from someone I didn't know. I contacted the person and asked what it was for. Apparently I had provided roadside assistance to them somewhere near Seattle when their vehicle was broken down. OK I said .... meanwhile, I'd never been near Seattle at that time. Guess it was meant for someone else with my name. They did say that they looked up my address coz I never gave it to them at the time. I said thanks and cashed the cheque LOL

Our small post office had a few blunders last yr. They delivered my stuff to someone 3 doors down, and I got their mail. I will hold the other home's mail hostage until mine is brought to me....seems to be getting the point across...

Tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved.

Yeah I have had that happen here too. My mail got delivered to my next door neighbor which is 568 and mine it 590 and the mail boxes are no more than 25 feet apart. :doh:

Hope you get your parts OK. We received a package from FedEx a couple weeks ago for someone across town only thing similar was the house number. I looked up the name and called them turned out to be the ladies medication, I was glad I called them instead of FedEx it would probably taken them some time to have gotten it back to the right address.