IGNORED

Take a look at this paint job..sweet!

Bert2006

Nice but I'd never pay for a custom paint job. It would kill me to spend all that money just to get dinged up with road debris. And if you ride, it's going happen.

The day I bought my RSV a stone hit the tank and chipped the paint before I ever got it home.

The windshield on the last car I bought got taken out by a rock 2 days after I bought it. I bought a new truck about a month ago and I know it's coming.

Very nice ... except for one thing.... the trunk is not in sync with the rest of the bike. Every part on the bike has the orange on top... trunk is opposite and for me that kills it.

Certainly an eye catcher, but I agree with Rick...except... the bike isn't in sync with the trunk... :whistling:

beautiful looking bike but tough to ever move because it is a small market area for that style . I can appreciate it but would pay $2000. 00 below market because not my style. I am personally going to repaint mine but know if I go custom looking it will be my choice and I will be stuck with it for ever. But I am fine with that I love my scoot and I like being able to pick my bike out and have people recognize it when they see it weather they love it or hate it. I guess since I know it will be mine for along time and I have some skills in that area might as well make it mine. As a friend says proudly right or wrong built not bought . INMHO:2cents:

In my humble opinion, it seems to me that bikes like the Venture, Goldwing, and other good jap bikes, you do not see a lot of customizing paint jobs. Now they look great, I love the look of my bike. But you will see a Victory or a HD all painted up.

Now it seems the older they are that changes too.

In my humble opinion, it seems to me that bikes like the Venture, Goldwing, and other good jap bikes, you do not see a lot of customizing paint jobs. Now they look great, I love the look of my bike. But you will see a Victory or a HD all painted up.

Now it seems the older they are that changes too.

Check out what I did to my Wing....

Pic6 (Large).jpgPic4 (Large).jpg

Check out what I did to my Wing....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]103286[/ATTACH]

Sharp I love that color and detail. I had a 08 Wing, well it was a shared wing, it was a good bike, but I was 6'3" the other guy that rode it was 5'10. I was to tall my knees hit the dashboard and he was to short and did not like the big feel. But I loved the features.

Sharp I love that color and detail. I had a 08 Wing, well it was a shared wing, it was a good bike, but I was 6'3" the other guy that rode it was 5'10. I was to tall my knees hit the dashboard and he was to short and did not like the big feel. But I loved the features.

Wife and I really liked that Wing; however, there were 2 things that caused me to get rid of it and buy the Victory...

a) The Wing felt too much like a car rather than a motorcycle. Dropping down to 30 mph while still in 5th gear and still being able to crack the throttle and off you go was like having an automatic. The bike was sooooo smooth ... like a car LOL

b) The Alternator drive gear was shot and that was a $2500 bill which requires removing the engine. I simply did not want to do that.

Had it not been for "b" ... we probably would have kept it for a couple more years.