IGNORED

3.5 mm Bluetooth adapter - pretty cool

dave_wells

Bought this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago

It works on everything I tried so far.

Going to get a couple more.

Gonna try it on the MC this week when I am out in the garage.

Plugs into the line in on any system or you can plug a headset into it .

Now I should be able to connect my phone or GPS with out a cable.

3.5 mm Bluetooth adapter

adapter.jpg

That's cool. I bought this teeny little guy 6 months ago. It sits on the cassette shelf of the 2nd gen and plugs into the aux port. I can use any Bluetooth enabled phone or mp3 player to listen to tunes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059M4G9K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Wish I was younger cause I thing technology will pass me by at some point and there is some really cool stuff coming down the pike.

david

• 1 month later...
That's cool. I bought this teeny little guy 6 months ago. It sits on the cassette shelf of the 2nd gen and plugs into the aux port. I can use any Bluetooth enabled phone or mp3 player to listen to tunes.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0059M4G9K?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Wish I was younger cause I thing technology will pass me by at some point and there is some really cool stuff coming down the pike.

david

Are you still using this

Bought this on Ebay a couple of weeks ago

It works on everything I tried so far.

Going to get a couple more.

Gonna try it on the MC this week when I am out in the garage.

Plugs into the line in on any system or you can plug a headset into it .

Now I should be able to connect my phone or GPS with out a cable.

3.5 mm Bluetooth adapter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]102965[/ATTACH]

Are you still using this

Are you still using this

Yes! It's works great....lasts a long time on charge and sits nicely in the cassette door when it's open. I keep forgetting to put some velcro on the inside of the door so I can velcro the unit to the inside of the door and not worry about it bouncing off.

Plus...it also works inside the house where I can plug it through a stereo mini to RCA jack cable to the stereo and play anything bluetooth through the stereo too.

Yes! It's works great....lasts a long time on charge and sits nicely in the cassette door when it's open. I keep forgetting to put some velcro on the inside of the door so I can velcro the unit to the inside of the door and not worry about it bouncing off.

Plus...it also works inside the house where I can plug it through a stereo mini to RCA jack cable to the stereo and play anything bluetooth through the stereo too.

I was looking at doing something with the CD player but in my research I have found guys that use a GPS with XM radio or MP3 player in it. I need a GPS, I could kill two birds with one stone

I had one very similar to this. It worked great but one word of caution. Use a short patch cord to connect it to the aux input and rest it on the cassette door. I plugged mine in like in the picture and after some rough roads and even thou it was resting on the cassette door, the weight of the unit bouncing ruined my aux input. Now I can't make a good connection plugging anything into it.