IGNORED

Class Air Pressure

From what I have seen one should not go over about 21psi in the front and I adhere to that. I have progressive springs and I don't expect the forks to not leak some air so I adjust the pressure there periodically. For the rear I keep it around 55 and don't worry about it too much

I don't recall the numbers, but the CLASS will not allow you to over-pressurize them.

Set them where you like them. If your bike still has the original springs in front I'm not sure there is any pressure that makes them feel right. If you've got progressive springs up there you'll probably find you don't need any air pressure.

Likewise, there are quite a few with a progressive spring on the rear. If you've got that you'll need less pressure than you would with a stock spring.

I have a 1989 yamaha venture royale. what is the maximum amount of air you can put in the front and the back suspension. Secondly what pressure do set there motorcycles to.

Direct from the manual, you can see that pressure and handling will vary depending on load and I'm sure preference. Play around with it until you find what's right for you.

Thomas

Fork_Pressure.jpg