IGNORED

Im back

Doug royal86

Welcome back Doug.

Didn't anyone tell you that just cuz you do not have a Venture or even a bike at all is not a valid excuse to leave.

Yes you need to get some pics up or the :photographing::bobby: otherly know as @Cowpuc will be after you.

INDEED,, :welcome1: back Doug!! Know what cha mean about family issues and all that,, VERY glad you got it all sorta out and are back on, what sounds to be a great scoot and hope your 2016 riding year is filled with some AWESOME ride time!!:group cheers:

Notice what @Flyinfool wrote about your pics? While on patrol I noticed the parking meter on your pic parking was about to run out.. Its all ok though, as a welcome back gift from the VR :photographing::cop: I went ahead and tossed in some change to give you some more time.. Looking forward to any pics you wanna share my friend!!:thumbsup:

Boy look at all the bling on that! Glad to have you back on the site. Ive had the:photographing::bobby: on my rump a few times since ive been back, just give the cowpuc guy a new sticker for Tweaks And he'll be smilin from ear to ear again!

STICKER?? DID SOMEONE SAY STICKER?:178:

AWESOME DOUG:thumbsup:!! GORGEOUS SCOOT!! :cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

Tip n I have "lost" Tweeks a couple times thru the years,, thinking those flashing lights hooked to some kind of a remote control would be the cats meow for main street Sturgis on a Friday night. No more whistling and screaming "TWEEKS,,, WHERE ARE YOU!!" :big-grin-emoticon:

GOOD JOB DOUG!!:thumbsup: