IGNORED

Any members near Lake Villa, Illinois?

skydoc_17

I am looking at a small metal cutting saw on Ebay, and the listing is "pick up only". I would still like to purchase this item, but need some help with the "pick up only" part. Are there any VR.ORG members near Lake Villa, Illinois that would be so kind as to pick this item up for me and allow me to pick it up at your location in the near future?

Thanks in advance, and Merry Christmas everyone!

Earl

How big of a saw is this?

Approx weight and height?

Is this new and still in the box or already assembled?

I am about 50 miles from Lake Villa IL, But where I work is 22 miles in the right direction so it is just 28 miles if I can go right from work. I can help with picking up the saw as long as the seller can help me get it into the back of my truck (Truck has a big topper on it). The catch is that I only have Mon and Tues this week available to pick it up after work. Wed will be busy with final preparation for my surgery on Thursday. I would then be no help at all getting it from my truck to Earls truck. But I would still be able to supervise and keep the :photographing: :cop: happy.

Its not much but it is the best I can offer at this time.

Earl:

Jeff B (Flynfool) lives north of there. About 30 - 40 miles if I remember right. Of course, if you let him store it for you, you might not get it back. He might keep it in his shop.

Jim

Naa, I already have a metal cutting band saw in my shop, now if it was a TIG welder.....................:whistling:

Edited by Flyinfool