IGNORED

Awesome Forum!

Leftcoaster

Finally got my act together and forwarded some cheap Canadian dollars for a year's membership...took me such a long time as I couldn't pull myself away from checking all the Sec Gen postings. Found a multitude of excellent information. Many thanks to those who have been instrumental in the promotion of a great, informative forum. I'm looking forward to gleaning a lot more info over the coming days/months etc.

This RSV is my latest ofa few Yamaha products and I'm enjoying it to the limit. Hope to meet as many of you as I can.

Safe riding!

Welcome aboard from the Cnd East Coast...hope you enjoy this spot as much as I do and be prepared to get a lot of help, advice and sometimes even some good old fashionned ribbing...:group cheers:

Thanks eastcoaster! I've already checked out A LOT of valuable information and am sure I'll learn a lot more! I'm not much of a wrencher (that's why I moved on from a Sportster to the Yamaha brand) but as age catches up I like the idea of learning how to do more of my own maintenance /upgrades. Thanks for the welcome!

I learned from another bike, that these forms are the best. 1. there is a lot of smart people in here that know a lot about these bikes, 2. there are a lot of people in here that have done things you should not have done and willing to share. 3. There is just a lot of great people in here willing to help.

I just got my 07 in May 2015, I have not met anyone in person yet but hope to in 2016

I like this thread - THANK YOU for starting it @Leftcoaster and :welcome1: to VR!! Also :welcome1:to @Larry1963 and all other fairly new comers who might be following here!!

This place is always fun and exciting and getting to meet new people like you folks is like putting on an extra layer of frosting to an already amazing piece of cake - THANKS for joining the fun!!

Puc

I like this thread - THANK YOU for starting it @Leftcoaster and :welcome1: to VR!! Also :welcome1:to @Larry1963 and all other fairly new comers who might be following here!!

This place is always fun and exciting and getting to meet new people like you folks is like putting on an extra layer of frosting to an already amazing piece of cake - THANKS for joining the fun!!

Puc

Puc you know it is exciting because I am here LOL and a couple other great people named Larry.

Getting deep in here may need a new watch LOL

This is an awesome forum

@Leftcoaster ... there's a few of us from this area as well as a few who are no longer members but still ride Ventures from around here. One of these days we should all get together for a M&E ... maybe sometime before Kruis'n the Kootenays rally (and yes, I am still working on that).

All for it SilvrT...just waiting on the weather (as we Canadians seem to do!) Looking forward to being able to touch base with as many Venturers as possible. I'm somewhat greedy and self-serving as I'm wanting to learn as much as I can about this latest ride of mine and this forum definitely is a great starting pointhttp://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/canada.gifhttp://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup2.gifAll the best in the coming season!http://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/santa.jpg

@Leftcoaster ... there's a few of us from this area as well as a few who are no longer members but still ride Ventures from around here. One of these days we should all get together for a M&E ... maybe sometime before Kruis'n the Kootenays rally (and yes, I am still working on that).

My brother has a CCT...I'm sure you two could find a thing or two to discuss!http://www.venturerider.org/forum/images/smilies/thumbsup2.gif

You know about the rule that New Guys buy at the DQ don't ya??:backinmyday: Welcome!!

Most of us (but not all!) Canucks tend to find it hard to pass up a Timmy's (Tim Hortons...for the uninitiated) but we hit the DQ for a little decadence now and then. I'd be honoured to contribute to the filling of a sweet tooth or five! Bring it on!

You know about the rule that New Guys buy at the DQ don't ya??:backinmyday: Welcome!!

Most of us (but not all!) Canucks tend to find it hard to pass up a Timmy's (Tim Hortons...for the uninitiated) but we hit the DQ for a little decadence now and then. I'd be honoured to contribute to the filling of a sweet tooth or five! Bring it on!

Just a heads up Lefty, that Yammer has a hollow leg that holds a lot more ice cream than his teeth do,, just thought I would point that out :thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon: