IGNORED

B2Mom, Where Art Thou?

BlueSky

image.jpegAfter staying in Michigan for a couple weeks, seeing family and friends, we went to Ohio and parked the big rig in the driveway odd Buckshot and his sweet wife, Gail. We also saw buzzman and his lovely wife, Jo. Had a great time! Left there and after a brief stop back in TN, we headed to Alabama and a visit with Eck and his beautiful wife Konnie. (Sorry I didn't get any pictures with them). We headed to Montgomery Alabama to spend a few weeks with son, Jason and his family. image.jpgWe finally got to see our grandson, Caleb, swim competitively in a couple of meets. He is only 11 but he is awesome. image.jpegWe also got to see grandson, Xavier, play soccer. He is pretty awesome too. image.jpeg

Next we headed to Southern Alabama, almost to the coast. image.jpegimage.jpgimage.jpgThese are my favorite photos so far of the Alabama coast. We are staying in Robertsdale until Spring. We are about 30 minutes from the Gulf, 20 minutes from Lamberts (home of the thrower rolls), 15 minutes from Pensacola Fl (home of the Blue Angels, who fly over doing their practice maneuvers); 15 minutes from Mobile Alabama, 1.5 hrs from Biloxi Mississippi. There is so much to do in this area. image.jpgimage.jpgThe latest news is that after Christmas, Don is scheduled for knee replacement surgery. Don't have a date yet but will keep everyone posted. Suffice it to say, that we love traveling and hopefully we can get back on the road again in the spring when Don is healed up. There are a lot of VentureRiders out there for us still to see. Those that we did visit made us feel so welcome in their homes that we can't wait to go back! Will keep you posted!

OUTSTANDING PATTI!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Glad to hear you folks are doing well and enjoying life on the road!!:thumbsup: Please tell Don that Tip and I will be praying for his knee replacement procedure = PRAYERS UP and hopefully all comes out PERFECT = Blessings Down!!

Thanks for the AMAZING and AWESOME update!!

LOVE THOSE :photographing:'s !! :thumbsup:

I know there are a lot of military, active and retired, on this site. Even tho our son is Air Force, Don was in the Navy. We visited the Naval Air Museum in Pensacola Florida the other day. We were there all day and still didn't see everything. This is Don with a plane from his ship, USS Hancock. image.jpgWe also saw a plane from my fathers ship, the USS Coral Sea. We thought this very cool. image.jpgIf you have never been, you should check it out. We highly recommend it. It is also FREE to get in. It is the home of the Blue Angels. I also rode in one of the simulators, one that you actually control and fly. I did 3 barrel rolls and didn't crash! Lol!!! I guess my son gets his flying skills from his mom, what do you think??? LOLOLOL!!!

Patti