Thinking of a M&E in Jan

tufftom4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Senior officers were OK, LC and above, it was those junior officers you had to watch out for, I always heard the that the most frightening thing to the Army guys was a Second Lieutenant with a map in his hands.:stirthepot:

LOL Yup I can see that. Best 2nd Lt I worked for was a prior enlisted E-8. Mater of fact he did my last 2 enlistments.

• 2 weeks later...

M61A1MECH:you going to head down?

Tom how about you? You camping out at the Hammocks? Aslo folks heads up. This weekend is the US Sport aviation weekend out at the airport. So will be kind of busy around town. But if you like airplanes you could go and check them out.

Tom how about you? You camping out at the Hammocks? Aslo folks heads up. This weekend is the US Sport aviation weekend out at the airport. So will be kind of busy around town. But if you like airplanes you could go and check them out.

I am heading down but not camping, I had to switch my standby at work so I will have to come home by 7pm. I may also have to wear my only pair of long pants.

Dion,

Now that you sweetened the pot with airplanes how can I resist? Actually I am in a bit of a holding pattern, the wife is going in for cataract surgery in he morning. It should be routine, but if anything goes sideways, I will have to stick around the house.