IGNORED

Gas prices

Venturous Randy

Ha ha born and raised in Canada. Even worked at the Beer Store for a couple of years when I was young. I got smart 12 years ago and moved down here so I could have guns, cheap luxuries, ride without a helmet and keep most of my paycheck. That and the weather down here ain't too bad...

:900[1]::225:

Smart man ... except you should know we don't get free health care! I pay medical insurance to two different companies every month ... one is a requirement to the government, the other is thru employment extended health. The government medical is limited ... everything beyond that you pay out of pocket for.

I suppose if I was on a limited income or unemployed / no income .... but as soon as I had a job, they want my money.

Edited by SilvrT

Down to 1.67!!!!! :thumbsup: Read somewhere that it was suppose to go up today and it went down instead :thumbsup:

:think: gotta admit though, my right palm has been itching all day and that usually means someones reachin for my wallet,,,, probably should have filled the car up today:big-grin-emoticon:

Down to 1.67!!!!! :thumbsup: Read somewhere that it was suppose to go up today and it went down instead :thumbsup:

:think: gotta admit though, my right palm has been itching all day and that usually means someones reachin for my wallet,,,, probably should have filled the car up today:big-grin-emoticon:

I thought that meant that you were supposed to receive money. Damn I've been doing it wrong from day one. This is like learning that a certain fat jolly old man from up north isn't real. Next time my palm itches I will be wrought with fear and frustration and be compelled to check my bank accounts to make sure I've got enough to cover. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!:crying::bawling::mo money:

I thought that meant that you were supposed to receive money. Damn I've been doing it wrong from day one. This is like learning that a certain fat jolly old man from up north isn't real. Next time my palm itches I will be wrought with fear and frustration and be compelled to check my bank accounts to make sure I've got enough to cover. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!:crying::bawling::mo money:

Left palm itch = money flowing in.

Right palm itch = money flowing out.

:think: could be wrong though,,, thinkin I better check my accounts too - maybe I got it backwards and I got a GREAT BIG surprise waiting for me :mo money::mo money:

Look out you pretty little Heritage Springer,,,, you can no longer hide behind that Santa Clause scam!!:Laugh: