IGNORED

Thank you goes out to Zzyzx

Eck

A couple weeks ago, I posted this: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?110589-Check-out-my

Well after I posted the above thread, a VR member (Zzyzx from CA.), saw my posting and he emailed me saying he was going to send me a relay that would make the red LED's that I installed in the skeletons eyes flash when I pushed the button.

I received the relay a few days later (Thanks again ED!!!). I installed the relay and I then I tried to make the attached video so you could see how that relay works the LED eyes now.

I have had about 6 people take pictures already of this thing..

Anyway the video didn't come out all that great but you can see the RED eyes flashing.

Hope this works because it is the first video I ever attached to this site...

Dang it, how does one post a video? Thanks to Puc, I got it posted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Eck

Nice........

Have the 2 of you been out riding?

What has been the reactions of others?

No matter where I go people are slowing down to take pictures and or laughing, waving. It brings many smiles to people of all ages that I do not know! I am glad I did it.

Been looking all over for this, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL ECKSTER AND ZZZ:thumbsup:!! I am with FlyinFool, next step is the ride thru town in the dark with "CORC" (Cycling's Only Riding Cadaver) flashing his eyes at all the Trick or Treaters!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Been looking all over for this, WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL ECKSTER AND ZZZ:thumbsup:!! I am with FlyinFool, next step is the ride thru town in the dark with "CORC" (Cycling's Only Riding Cadaver) flashing his eyes at all the Trick or Treaters!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Oppss,, out of sync,, got side tracked while typing... WAYYYYY COOL ECKSTER - NOCK EM "DEAD" out there :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

• 2 weeks later...
That looks real cool Eck!

Glad it worked out for you.

Got to see if I can find something like that for my ride since the wife doesn't ride.

I was asked yesterday if I was going to remove the skeleton after Halloween...I said probably not.....I really enjoy seeing the smiles it brings to adults as well as the children. Only problem is I find it a little challenging to get into the rear trunk. I can not open it all the way, but I can get into it. There are bolts (with nuts) located on each HIP / Pelvic joint and I am going to have to loosen those bolts to where it moves freely so it will bend over when I want in the trunk.