IGNORED

Blue Jays off to round 2

Dale124

Certainly was an interesting game....strange 7th inning. The umpires made good calls as shown by replays. Sorry for the Rangers fans with three errors in one inning.

Was nice to see the Jays player interviews. Rather than say how good they were as an individual, they quickly praised other players on the team or said how well all the players got along together in the club house. I don't remember seeing players on the field after the game running along the stands interacting with the fans the way they did. Truly a Canadian team !

Go JAYS !!!!

:draming:Just waiting for the Jays to lose, so all this hype can stop. I don't get excited about these games that i cant afford to go watch. Hell, if i have to pay the price, they demanding, and expecting me to stand up and shout at the top of my lungs at every pitch, and buy beers at ridiculous prices, i want no part of it. Now, for the ticket price, if i have two beauties standing on each side of me, one with an umbrella, and one with a fan, for warmer days, while i calmly watch the game...i might consider going for a game...oh and the hotdogs have to be on the house and i should be able to bring in my own beer.

Okay...you all may now start pitching the hard ball at me.....:moon: :duck: