IGNORED

Hey WNY Riders

bongobobny

So did we,,,,?????? I know, we didn't leave until after 2, then felt our way along the river to end up in Dunnville,,, and then it looked like rain and we did experience some drops, so immediately got on the scoot and headed east,,, away from that stuff,,,, except that when we were in Timmies I guess some got ahead of us,, but no issue,, we ride a Spyder so in short order we had that liquid snow behind us and we were riding the back-roads of Effingham,,, I think we did most of them 2 times,,,, enough to get hungry anyways so we stopped in at a local grub place to fill the middle tank. Foods pretty good at the Lazy Loon. Again, when we got out it sure did look like somebody west of us had gotten busy gathering some air-borne moisture so we headed straight home,, got caught with a shower in Binbrooke, so stopped at Timmies, (a different one this time) to dawn our rain gear,,, that sure put a stop to any more of that wet stuff,,,, rode all the way home with nary a drop,,,, rats, lot of work for nothing...... but we had a wonderful ride.