IGNORED

Promoting VentureRider.org

Freebird

OK folks..I have done this before and we've always picked up some new members. I don't know how many out there don't know about us by now but it has been a long time since I did this so decided to run it again. We'll see what happens. It's NOT about selling patches, just a way to help get the word out. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300213514213

OK folks...I screwed up in the listing. EVERYBODY who ordered, your patches have been mailed and you own NOTHING more.

What happened is that in order to keep the price the same on Ebay as I was charging here, I listed them at $2.00 plus $1.00 shipping. That is $3.00, the same as I charge for them through the site. The problem is that I made a mistake and they were selling for $2.00 plus $1.00 shipping for the first the extras were FREE shipping. That's OK except that I don't have them priced that way. :( I have very little figured for shipping so if somebody was ordering more than one, they were getting a better deal than our folks here and I was kind of sticking it to myself. :sign07:

So, I have ended that listing and started it again at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300213514213

Price is now $3.00 and that includes shipping to the USA or Canada. Shipping anywhere else in the world is $1.00 extra. Sorry about my screw up. Like I said, anybody who had already ordered, your patches are in the mail and we are all good. :)

Hey Freebird,

Are there any of the big patches around? I've got a new vest and would like to put one on the back!

Thanks,

Kenw:322:

I just got two pms today for these patches . I have 5 left.

Guest TFD69

I love your sense of humour Don with regardes to the return policy

"I'll refund your money INCLUDING your original shipping cost."

:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

Don,

Couldn't resist your ebay item. I ordered one for $3.00. Hope that is right. If I owe you anymore, let me know.

Marv.

That is exactly right.

Don, you make me feel guilty. I can send you the 3$ difference. Don't want to try advantage.

Eddie, I want 2 of the big ones. I can pick them myself. We are close to send them on mail.

Regards,

:bighug:

NO..we are good. Please folks...there is nothing for anybody to feel guilty about. All is well. :)

I love your sense of humour Don with regardes to the return policy

"I'll refund your money INCLUDING your original shipping cost."

:rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotfl::rotf:

LOL...that does sound funny now doesn't it. In the first auction I posted, shipped was broken out. :)

Do I owe you more?

Nope...NOBODY owes me more. Thanks for asking though.

Folks, I did not post the link here in an attempt to get you to buy patches. You can buy patches right here if you want them. Just paypal the amount of $3.00 per patch to dnelson@axcesswave.com If it's easier for you to use Ebay, that's OK too but is not why I did it. I did it because I've tried it before and a number of people actually found our club through that method.

As for those of you who have purchased as off right now. All are in the mail. Even if you purchased and I got a note that said payment was coming via mail, I still mailed your patches. Thank you.

Feedback on Ebay is a sore spot for me. I don't like it that some sellers will not leave feedback until the buyer does. I look at it differently. Somebody buys something that I have for sale. They are sending me money and trusting me to send the item, trusting that I have described it properly, paid me in accordance with the terms. They have fulfilled their part of the deal and deserve positive feedback. I leave it immediately. I always hope that they will return the favor when they receive the item but I don't worry about it.

OK...for all of you who have ordered patches either through Ebay or direct to me from this site, they are in the mail. I've tried to get them out the same days that your orders have come in. Those ordered late Saturday and Sunday went in the mail this morning.

One even went to Norway. :)