IGNORED

Hello Watering Hole!

Cottonpkr

This here is old Cottonpkr. I'm back after about a five year hiatus from this forum. Doubt any of you remember me as I didn't ever post very much anyway. So, as a result of my shock taking a dump on the old '03 Venture, I started looking for a solution to the problem and guess where I started looking? That's right. Right here on the good old Venture Rider forum and our buddies at the Venture net. I read all that I could find and finally ordered the Hagon shock which arrived today. Thought it was kinda funny putting a British built shock on a Jap bike, but what the hell. I was born on a USAF base in England anyway. Sorta nostalgic for me I guess. Anyway just wanted to put a shout out there to sorta let you all get some idea of who I am when you see a post or comment by Cottonpkr. Good to be back and Don, I promise NOT to post anything for sale in the watering hole.

Hi all. Glad to be back! Put the Hagon on yesterday. Took her for a short spin. Big difference! Now I'm thinking it's probably time for a front fork evening kit and possibly a rebuild. I do have a question for you guys that have a Hagon installed. How do you go about making adjustments after the shock is installed? Don't think it's gonna be that easy.