IGNORED

Email Notification

BradT

Don things running pretty smoothly around here, so I had to come up with something for you to think about.

Curious if there is any interest, or if it was possible to have a button that would send someone an email/pm notification that someone posted a question in a thread. SO you could hit this button and notice will go out to that persons email, similar to the Delphi forums.

Occasionally someone will post a comment/suggestion in a thread and you may post a question to that person but that person may never come back to that thread to see the Question.

Just an idea and yes I know I could send them a note, but others may be interested in the reply.

BRad

You can subscribe to email notification of all threads that you check out, that's what I've done. I can check my email and see if anythings been posted to that thread. Maybe this is what you're going after?

Dan

If I'm reading Brad's post correctly, he is wanting an option for the person who is replying to select to send an email to the original poster. That is not an option at this time. It is up to the original poster to decide if he wishes to receive notifications of any responses. I don't THINK I will change that. If a person wants to receive email notifications, that is their option. If I were to add a feature like this then it would override the members choice to NOT receive such emails. Is that confusing enough? :)