IGNORED

The Real Crash at Vogel (No one seriously injured) (video)

StormRaven

Good evening ladies and gents,

This is the moment that y'all've been waitin' fer. *clears throat* This is the video of my crash into a tree off the road on Blood Mountain. The video is meant to be taken as a lighthearted affirmation that neither man nor machine were critically injured in this event. Really. I only sustained a minor burn and some bruising.

Bubba also made a special appearance and conducted a pre-recorded live interview on the scene at an undisclosed cabin at some point later on. The following link is to the live recording of Bubba's broadcast to BUBBA-TV:

What the heckster,,,,,, GEORGIE LUCAS - EAT YOUR HEART OUT - A BRAND SPANKING NEW STAR, PRODUCTION MANAGER AND PRODUCER IS MOVING IN ON YA BROTHER GEORGE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Outstanding job ya'll and Storm Raven sir (I am more civil then that Bubba fellar),,,, :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: that you were not injured my friend!!!!!

Well since he didnt get any air we thought Learn to Fly would be more appropriate.

I think you guys should have asked for requests for title songs and let us submit and then vote on em... Because he is replacing Mr. Lucas, the "new Georges" wife is a red head (as I recall?) and in appreciation of Storm Ravens avatar I would have submitted this for a song...

I think you guys should have asked for requests for title songs and let us submit and then vote on em... Because he is replacing Mr. Lucas, the "new Georges" wife is a red head (as I recall?) and in appreciation of Storm Ravens avatar I would have submitted this for a song...

Believe it or not...I did debate using that theme, but Learning to Fly had already been requested by Wingman and DragonRider during the discussion after the event.