IGNORED

Anybody have a CLASS control they want to part with?

stanG

So the other day I look down and instead of seeing the normal display on the CLASS control, there is just a big black blotch emanating from the readout. Closer inspection shows that the little LCD screen within the unit is cracked. The control still functions properly but I can't tell what the pressure is. Does anyone have at least an LCD or whole unit that I could get my hands on? I don't think it needs to be functional as long as the screen is good I can just swap it out with my control. Thanks for any help guys (and girls).

StanG

They don't come apart so easy. At least not the LCD.

You're better off finding a complete unit.

shop around enough and you can find 'em around 40 bucks.

Find someone wrecking a bike and they can go cheaper.

I paid 20 bucks for the one I have....it's not a spare though....:)

Actually, they do come apart pretty easy as I have disassembled mine at put it back together after I discovered the crack. Either way I'll take a complete unit if I can find one. Quick search on Ebay this morning yeilded nothing. If anyone gets a line on one or has one let me know.

Actually, they do come apart pretty easy as I have disassembled mine at put it back together after I discovered the crack. Either way I'll take a complete unit if I can find one. Quick search on Ebay this morning yeilded nothing. If anyone gets a line on one or has one let me know.

I've also had one apart. The screen contacts get buggered up very easily.

It's why I have another one.....:rolleyes:

That's odd there's none on ebay. I was surfing the 'bay just the other day and ran across a couple of them.

That's the nature of ebay I guess. There one day, gone the next.....:confused24:

Edited by Great White

I have an '85 with the controller but no compressor installed. I bought it that way. You're welcome to it for the cost of shipping and assuming I can get any ideas on how to cover the blank space that will be left after removal. Not sure if the controller works but it is in fine shape. Pm me if you're interested. :cool:

Thomas

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, and also looking to buy a CLASS controller. I have a 1988 Venture Royale that needs one. TIA

Actually, paysaw helped me determine the controller works, but the rear connector is bad. Never been on a forum where someone helped to quickly, thanks again Ray!