IGNORED

Model differences

Warping rotors should not be common issue unless you have put alot of miles/wear on them or use aggressive pad compounds. Be sure you don't have a sticking caliper or you may warp another set. Check that shaking on brake application is not related to loose steering head bearings. If you haven't flushed changed brake fluid and cleaned out the master cylinder and brake components, now would be a good time. Rtsd/Venture rotors are fully interchangeable. The floating Rotors from the Stratoliner/Roadliner (as well as the front wheel assembly from those bikes) will also work.

ddog

DDog...problem was a warped rotor. Probably got damaged when I took front wheel in to shop for new front tire. My bad for not taking the rotors off!

I checked the calipers, brake fluid was changed, etc.. I did everything else first as I've never had a rotor warp on a scoot before.

Used rotor from Pinwall came in...problem solved. Now curious if I can unwarp my old rotor!!

Thats too bad. A shop that knows what they are doing should be able to swap the tire with out damaging the rotor. Its their bad, not yours- They are the professionals, They owe you a rotor IMO. Its not that much slower to just spoon the tire off with irons. Guys that are good with irons are faster than a tire machine. Becoming a lost art like truing spoked wheels.

Not sure if trying to straighten it would be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...