IGNORED

Cable for CD player

Rick Haywood

From where to where? The one from the harness to the player will probably be a Yamaha only or used item. Nobody has used c-bus cables in about 15yr. At one time I had located a source because I was working on building a cable or find schematic for building an I-pod cable.

Here is one on E-bay http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Clarion-C-BUS-Extension-Cables-CCA329-/160392215178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25581efa8a

The cable is a Clarion CCA-329, I bougt one from a local auto audio shop when I first got my Venture and then yeas later when that one got pinched I bougt one from Sierra, E=Bay is the obly place I saw them this morning, do check the end connectors to be sure they are the corect gender,I do not recall what the Venture cable had.

I have an extra cable that came with the cd player when I bought it from another member. If it's the one you need you can have it. the end has a round connector with 13 pins arranged in a 1 4 4 4 layout. the cable is 16 ft long. I will send you a photo or two to confirm. Let me know. Gary

I have an extra cable that came with the cd player when I bought it from another member. If it's the one you need you can have it. the end has a round connector with 13 pins arranged in a 1 4 4 4 layout. the cable is 16 ft long. I will send you a photo or two to confirm. Let me know. Gary

My cable looks identical to the photo on ebay.