IGNORED

Motorcycle Instructional Video Parody- The "Itchiban Moto" way -

VanRiver

This guy on youtube has put together some really funny motorcycle maintenance videos and I thought I would share it....Basically he does everything completely wrong, but with his soft soothing voice and step by step instructions he has many novice youtubers convinced he is giving good information (pretty scary if they think he is being serious and don't understand this is a Parody).

I personally love his deadpan humour that only us "mechanic types" would get....It's like watching a train wreck you can't look away from this disastrous advice!:smash2:

I know you guys and gals who really "know at thing or two about a thing or two" will get a kick out of it. Check out his Youtube channel as he has a ton of other "instructional videos"!

How to polish your aluminum bike engine covers:

How to clean and rebuild your carbs:

How to change and dispose of your motorcycle oil:

How to secure your Motorcycle and install a theft prevention system:

Enjoy!:Laugh:

Indeed, that is awesome Van!! Kind of reminds me of a Red Green Show specifically for motorcycle gears heads.. Years ago I stretched the power bands in my KX500 while hill climbing which caused all the smoke to leak out of my CDI Box. I still have those powerbands and leaky CDI downstairs somewhere. Think I will send them to him, see if he can fix em and maybe, just maybe end up with one of stickers to put on Tweeks - lord know's she LOVES stickers!!

THANKS for the excellent thread @VanRiver:clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::thumbsup::12101:

Well, I went to Youtube, found Ichiban and one of his more recent posts - ironically about making thermite :scared:

I left a message for him there, would LOVE to add one of his stickers to Tweeks ever growing collection- lets see if he responds!!

• 2 weeks later...