IGNORED

Fuel Injection

Squeeze

Hi Folks,

as i have read, there are some Guys, which might be interested in passing the damned Carb-Stuff out and go for a Fuel Injection System. As the Carbs and Strakes are not that big different on a Venture, it will mechanically fit and work properly on all the Ventures you use. Just the Mapping should be different, because of the different Valve-Sizes and other Camshafts.

I know this Guy, which has an Injection-System developed and fitted to several Vmaxxes, from 1200 cc Stock-Engine up to his 1670 cc Monstermax. Works also on a 1200cc Engine with a Blower...

As i heard these Days, they now have also a done Deal with a Distributor in the States ....

Here's the Link to the EFI in the States

http://wildbros.com/EFI.html

If have worked on that System at a Friends Max, was a quite impressive Moment. I will upgrade my Max next Winter. As i'm not only seeking for the Gain of Power, i will not use the advertised Fuel Computer, instead i will go for the Full Motor Management, which comes which Lambda-Control and Regulation of the Igniton-System. This System runs already on a Development-Bike with really great Performance. If you are a "Save the Planet" Type, you also can mount some Catalytic Converters and run the Bike in perfect EPA-Conditions.

It's just for your Information, i'm not related in any Ways to the People who are doing that Business.

I like the way that is set up but I think that would have a problem under the tank. If a way was devised to make it attach to the stock air system then I think it would work well. I also think it would give the beast a little kick in the rear for more power. Have you contacted them regarding the RSV? Price is a little steep too!