IGNORED

Kidney stones keeping me from riding. SUCKS!!!!!!

BigLenny

For the past 4+ weeks I have been suffering from kidney stones in both of my kidneys. Throwing up, lotta pain. Finally, a week ago on Monday I had a surgery/procedure to remove the one in my right kidney. It was 14mm large. They went up through my money maker to get to it and never could quite get to it, so they did lithotripsy. Pounded my kidney through my right back with 4000 shock waves. They apparently busted it up into little pieces. Not sure how little. They put a stent in my right ureter, and it is very uncomfortable to say the least. I will go back to the Dr on the 17th to get the stent removed and assess where I'm at. Then, the sadistic bastards want to go into the left kidney and get a 6mm one thats floating around in there producing a lot of blood. I haven't been able to do any riding because of my issues. Wantig to travel so bad. Looking forward to this being past me.

Big Lenny hasn't been having a great month.

Man, you have my sympathies. I have been there and it sucks. I had to have one busted up in Cody WY a few years ago when it decided to show up about 3 days into a 2 week vacation. :sick: Doc had to remove stent after only 2 days so I could continue on with vacation and that caused a few problems. Hope you recover soon. About the only thing good I know is that they say more beer helps with those little suckers :beer: