IGNORED

St. Jude auction winners..............

DragonRider

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners, things have been sort of hectic here for me and Charlene. But here they are.

313Omer.......3 pins, 1 hat,

Squidley........2 T-shirts........22.00 + 5.00= $27.00

MstrGuns.......1 T-shirt.........26.00 = 5.00- $31.00

You can make payments to paypal partin_guy@yahoo.com

Please include shirt size when making payment.

sorry Lewis, I didn't mean for you to send me some to auction for you, just wondered if you had any for me and Don. Are you going to auction any more? If so, I will do it that way. Sending you a PM

Sorry to hear that Lewis. We have just been so busy this year, selling the house, trying to find a motorhome and then getting rid of all our stuff. More time consuming than I thought. I am retiring June 30th so that may help. Just too much to do. Sorry I can't be of any help this year. Hoping you don't have to cancel tho.

C'MON FOLKS!!! PLEASE SUPPORT LEWIS / ST JUDE. IT'S FOR THE KIDS!!!

Lewis, there's a slight chance some of my things, being different, may spur interest again.

Below in order - a 4 wine glass holder, Cheese slicing boards, a cutting board/serving board (about 10" across ), a walnut and cedar bowl to be used for fruit not for metal utensils.

20150330_153511.jpg20140924_124407.jpg20150423_095553.jpg20150317_110129.jpg

Dick, those are absolutely beautiful, and it looks like they will be wanted by many. Anything will be greatly appreciated. You are very talented at woodworking, wish I had just a little bit of that skill.:sign killer dude::sign outstanding:

Thanks Lewis - I'll get a box packed tomorrow and in the mail to you on Monday. Should I use the address in your

profile ?

dick

Lewis, there are 2 boxes in the mail (priority) and you should have them Wednesday or Thursday. I sent more than we talked about just in case the audience wants more choices. If there are any questions, I'll be happy to enlighten.

Good Luck with the auctions and I am happy to have done my little part.