IGNORED

Arizona doesn't have green? Hrumph!

videoarizona

For those who think AZ is nothing but brown desert...here goes some proof...:biker:

IMG_20140822_092105_332.jpgIMG_20140824_084810_269A.jpgFALLINAZ_AOT.jpgRoad into Pine, AZ.jpg

Any other questions?

Note to self: mention we have everything except an ocean. If California goes away courtesy of the San Andreas, we'll then have that too!:stirthepot:

david

I dunno :scratchchin:...I been to AZ, nuthin but cactuses (cacti?) and sand and wind that sucks the moisture right out of your skin (you can hear the moisture as it's leavin')...I didn't see a single cactus in them pics you posted therefore and ergo, it couldna been AZ...sides, all that white crap in your last pic is the final proof you wasn't in AZ cause it's always hot :scorched: and I heard somewhere it's too far for FlyingFool to reach with his dandruff :cold: makin mashine...that's my :2cents: :stirthepot: :stickpoke:

IMGP3337A.jpg Snow in my front yard....It does snow here once in a while. But most of the time it's riding weather!!!

BTW, Green Valley is named because the center of the valley is green most of the year. Pecan Orchards. The green roadside pic in earlier post is on East side of GV...

I'm at 3K feet elevation so cooler than Tucson and Phoenix.

Star...let's get together and ride. This Fall I will be taking plenty of trips to Tombstone and that entire area. Maybe we can get KIC along as well....

david

I dunno :scratchchin:...I been to AZ, nuthin but cactuses (cacti?) and sand and wind that sucks the moisture right out of your skin (you can hear the moisture as it's leavin')...I didn't see a single cactus in them pics you posted therefore and ergo, it couldna been AZ...sides, all that white crap in your last pic is the final proof you wasn't in AZ cause it's always hot :scorched: and I heard somewhere it's too far for FlyingFool to reach with his dandruff :cold: makin mashine...that's my :2cents: :stirthepot: :stickpoke:

Never say never. AZ is still in range......

All of ye of short memories......

I think snow on a cactus is beautiful.