IGNORED

Ohio Bike Week at same time as MD??

cowpuc

Noticed that Ohio's Bike Week in Sandusky is on during our stay down at Dons http://ohiobikeweek.com/

Thinking of ripping around the joint a little on the way home. Anyone know how far it is from the Pond Palace at Don's to Sandusky? Was just out yakking with Tweeks about it and she reminded me that I have never allowed her to enter into one of those bike show contest things (I am a little conservative and shy).. Figured what the heck, she is old enough to make her own decisions now.. Besides, may just win a new Indian Roadmaster or something!!:big-grin-emoticon:

Told Tweeks I have a couple of buddies that may just be able to help us out.. Thought maybe I could get @Flyinfool to bring the White Wash Machine. Then get @flyday58 to grab an airliner full of passengers to fly over Sandusky on Sunday and write "VOTE FOR TWEEKS OR ITS GONNA SNOW" in the sky.. Then get Jeff to crank up the White Washer at Don's after everyone has safely headed for home (gotta protect my VR family) and darken the sky just enough for those crazy Harley riders at Bike Week to see that Flyday's message is serious.. :scared:

If Tweeks wins and I end up with a new Roadmaster I promise I wont put any stickers on it for 2 years = figure Tweeks has at least 2 more good years of riding left in her before retirement and then I will start riding the Indian and it can go about earning its own stickers.. :thumbsup:

Thoughts?

Edited by cowpuc

Sandusky. Let's see, I was pretty good in geography and US history in Catholic school. And it's Ohio Bike Week. So Indiana?

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl:

My friends are ALWAYS yelping at me when they ride with me about me getting us lost... Cant wait to tell them about my friend Flyday who does the same thing only with a commercial airliner full of people:guitarist 2::guitarist 2::stickpoke::crackup::crackup::crackup: You be my kinda people Dick!!!!!!! :happy65:

Oh,,, by the way,, Tweeks is spelled with two ee's and no "a" in there.. Please write that down cause it sounds like you I are enough alike that you might just be apt to mispel her name (I could really could care less but that ol girl is kinda cranky and I really really really want to win a new Roadmaster):amen:

lop eared dandilion farmer!!

You musta been to his place:beer:

No, actually I have never had the honor of shaking Fool's snowmaking hand.. I just know how much he LOVES making that nasty white stuff and KNOW that dandi lions always pop up in my yard after it sheds his prior winter folic. Figured if I get as many of them as I do from his fertile snow he must have a regular farm of em over there!!

Speaking of Dandi Lions, you guys ever try Dandi Lion wine? Had a good friend as a kid who's dad use to make the stuff, my friend and I (under a little of my coaxing) use to sneak into his dads bomb shelter (oh man,, remember those days back in the 60's when everyone was building Nuclear Bomb shelters?) and spend the afternoon drinking his dads survival supplies:doh:

Good thing the ruskies didnt attack cause we would have all died from Dandi Lion wine starvation!! Goofy kids never think about that kind of stuff I guess:bang head:

Not without me as copilot you dont cha lop eared dandilion farmer!! :guitarist 2::happy65:

Now how did you know I is a certifiable dandi lion farmer? I do have quite a good crop at the moment. Next to snow white, yellow is one of my favorite colors for the landscape.

Once I get this heart stuff straightened out and get my medical and currency back in order, you can come up with me as my copilot..........

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!!!!!

Now how did you know I is a certifiable dandi lion farmer? I do have quite a good crop at the moment. Next to snow white, yellow is one of my favorite colors for the landscape.

Once I get this heart stuff straightened out and get my medical and currency back in order, you can come up with me as my copilot..........

LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!!!!!

Do that, too many good AV8tors out there going down with ticker issues. Your friends at FAA are easier to deal with these days on getting your medical back. Bunch of hoops, but jumping thru them just proves your airworthiness! Eat more dandelions, good for all manner of ailments!!

Oh,,, by the way,, Tweeks is spelled with two ee's and no "a" in there.. Please write that down cause it sounds like you I are enough alike that you might just be apt to mispel her name (I could really could care less but that ol girl is kinda cranky and I really really really want to win a new Roadmaster):amen:

Monsieur Puc, if I missspellledd "Tweeks" it was totally autocorrect's fault, and I didn't catch it. A pox upon me forsooth!

Monsieur Puc, if I missspellledd "Tweeks" it was totally autocorrect's fault, and I didn't catch it. A pox upon me forsooth!

Flyby,, no idea whether you did or not either - tweeks, twaaks, twipps dont matter on here cause the old girl has no idea how to use a puter.. I was only referring to accuracy for in flight spelling while using those exhaust fumes to spell things in the sky like you lop eared hi flyin areo spellers do.. Ol Tweeks see's her name mispelled up yonder, she may force me to send ya a note attached to Fools experimental jet that reads "hey flyboy - loose the "a" and plug in an "e" or Puc dont get no Indian"!!

Gotta be way more to fixing spellin problems up yonder than down here - specially trying to manuver one of them passenger jet air spellers!! :thumbsup:

By the way,, you actually did use the term Man Sewer to loosely.. Dats cow poop you be smelling, not man stuff - should read "CowSewer Puc"..:banana::witch_brew::big-grin-emoticon:

Somethin' wrong with you, puc, ya know that, right??:rasberry:

Seriously, you want THIS guy flying over your head?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99441[/ATTACH]

or THIS guy???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99442[/ATTACH]

:2133:

Tell ya Dick,, I have known that for a very very long time, even tried to tell my Mom when I was just a little Puc but never got no one to listen to me.. :big-grin-emoticon:

You gotta KNOW that I want the guy in the first pic doing the flying.. That second pic of one tired pilot should land in Muskegon, I will pick em up at the airport, bring em home for some of Tippys home cooking, take a snooze, get up, tell me stories of seeing aliens from the cockpit :witch_brew: and then go chase us along the lake shore on my Honda Helix.. Then and only then would I want that feller buzzing around my head in one of those great big airliners :fnd_(16):

Puc I just washing the plane for ya to go for a ride in. I only missed the parking spot by a little bit.....but i heard that you needed a bath too.....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99444[/ATTACH]

:big-grin-emoticon:

Note to self: Dont hand FlyinFool my carbs and ask em if the pilot jets looked plugged while he is trying to land the plane :scared: