IGNORED

Home from Florida

Freebird

Got home from Orlando late last night. It was a long and tiring week and I'm glad it is over with. I really do NOT like trade shows and meetings but I have to do them from time to time. Trying to get caught up on all the posts and etc. I think I've replied to all emails and PMs now and am pretty much caught up. Now I've got to get ready to leave for SOMEWHERE tomorrow morning. Haven't even decided where I'm off to this week.

Got home from Orlando late last night.

I think I've replied to all emails and PMs now and am pretty much caught up.

Now I've got to get ready to leave for SOMEWHERE tomorrow morning.

Haven't even decided where I'm off to this week.

Sounds like you better spend time with your better half and not worry to much about us..

I mean heck, Squidley has us all in control here.......:whistling: :thumbsup2:

Welcome back

I'm sorry I didn't know you were there Don. You were in my back yard. The very least I could have done was by you a beer. If you ever come back to the area give me a shout.

That would have been great but this was one of those trips where they had every minute of my day and evening scheduled with meetings, trade show, etc. Never any time at this one.

Don Glad you made it home safe and sound. Now did you bring any of that warm Florida Sun shine home with you to chase off Jack Frost...

buddy

Well....I seem to have brought a little of it home. 45 here this morning, that's much better than when I left. :thumbsup2: