IGNORED

Long Flowing Hair

Wizard765

Well, well, that's just fine and dandy for YOU my friend Puc, how about us gracefully aging girls that are suddenly checking for chin hairs every day armed with a set of tweezers? What's your solution to that? Go ahead, I double dare you.......

A DARE - I LOVE A DARE,, ESPECIALLY A DOUBLE DARE!!

Hmmmmm,,, years ago at Deer camp my Uncle teased me about my early manhood youthful peach fuzz "beard" and suggested I smear cream on it and have a cat take my wiskers off as it removed the cream.. I never did try it Nance (was never much of cat guy, I liked my beard more than cats) and always wondered if it would actually work..

You folks gotta cat? Might be worth a try.. Never know, it might work and, if nothing else - you and your cat will be closer than ever!!!:stickinouttounge: :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

A DARE - I LOVE A DARE,, ESPECIALLY A DOUBLE DARE!!

Hmmmmm,,, years ago at Deer camp my Uncle teased me about my early manhood youthful peach fuzz "beard" and suggested I smear cream on it and have a cat take my wiskers off as it removed the cream.. I never did try it Nance (was never much of cat guy, I liked my beard more than cats) and always wondered if it would actually work..

You folks gotta cat? Might be worth a try.. Never know, it might work and, if nothing else - you and your cat will be closer than ever!!!:stickinouttounge: :big-grin-emoticon::thumbsup:

One time I was napping one the couch and my dog came over and nosed my cheek,,,, he never tried that again,,,,, he was big enough to live through the ordeal but I think the cat must have been watching,,,, not on it's life would it even dream of doing such a thing!!!!

Well, well, that's just fine and dandy for YOU my friend Puc, how about us gracefully aging girls that are suddenly checking for chin hairs every day armed with a set of tweezers? What's your solution to that? Go ahead, I double dare you.......

While I don't have a solution, I do know your anguish.

Every morning as I enjoy my coffee

...while Debbie is 'prepping'

...in the bathroom

...where I am enjoying my coffee

...I watch as she plucks her fifty something chin hairs (fifty something YEAR OLD hairs, not fifty something chin hairs).

I suggested that she start shaving, instead of plucking. She glared at me (with my full beard of thirty five years) and mutters things like: "What do YOU know about shaving?" or sumtin.

The trouble she has started to experience is that she can't SEE well enough up close to grab that chin hair(s). So, guess who has the honors?

I cook, I grocery shop, I clean, I tend the garden, I mow the grass, etc. Now, I have to pluck her chin hairs, too!

I have to carry the WHOLE load.

How did I know that you come up with SOMETHING to SOME story Puc? Have you ever thought about writing a book? You can name it "Road Kill"....I'd buy a copy for a buck!

Crazy as it sounds Nancy, take a look at this!! Click on the link and scroll down thru all my gibberish and see what Silvrt did!! Its right at the bottom of this thread, last post = 90!!

If it ever came to be anything I would give you a copy, reading it may just make those little chin hairs disappear!!! :guitarist 2::guitarist 2: Hmmmm,, might actually be worth reading if it worked as a womens hair removal apparatus (scare the hair off your face) than as a true Autobiography!! :witch_brew::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?94309-Ahhhh-the-summer-of-14-ADVENTURE-SERVED-UP-GORMET-STYLE!!!!/page6